In our crazy hectic lives we often forget to be thankful for what we have and instead chase the greener pasture over there. Starting today I am going to list my 10 things each Tuesday as a reminder that there is a lot to be thankful for - even if the economy is down and your hubby is out of work and medical bills need to be paid.
I am grateful for:
- my husband, who works hard everyday taking care of our boys and me
- our boys, all three are miracles in and of themselves
- for having lost a few along the way, because it made me appreciate life so much more
- a job that gives me the flexibility to do balance my love of work and love of home
- summer, my favorite season of the year
- all the extra squash my hubby had me plant - we'll have enough to share
- the ability to keep our home when many around us are not
- the day lilies that are starting to bloom in the front yard
- days of sunshine, so the boys are not stuck inside all day
- Independence Day - for giving us all an opportunity to celebrate our freedom and thank someone who helped or is helping us keep it.