- "poop slide": as in I asked T2 how he was doing in the bathroom and he replied, "Mommy, I've got the poop slides!" We still use this one.
- "beans": the twins called change (quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies) beans for years. I always thought it made sense.
- "The best kind of fun, is nonstop fun" Said while hoping mommy wouldn't make them go home and go to bed.
- "let's go to the rocks, cars, or bars" T1 said this to T2 one day while we were outside and Dear Hubby and I both said "What?" Apparently the rocks, cars, or bars on the front steps are very warm and good places to dry off after the pool.
- "Can I stand in the corner again?" said by T1 who had just been released from his first and last time out in a corner.
- "Do you have issues? I've got tissues!" from our stand up comic.
- "selfish hairball" this is what T1 calls T2to make him really mad.
- "huh" ok- so not so funny, but you must hear it come out of Little Man - the two year olds mouth - when we ask him to do something.
If we would listen to our kids, we'd discover that they are largely self-explanatory. ~Robert Brault