Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Happiness Project: Facebook

I know, I'm nuts.  But Facebook makes me happy - especially after this weekend.

In addition to being able to find all your old high school and college friends you can become a fan of your favorite places and things (like blogs).  Then you get to see when those things are doing something awesome.  OR if one of those things screws up - you can post for the world to see, instead of just chatting it up with the manager.

I posted a lovely comment on the wall of the hotel we were SUPPOSED to stay at this past weekend.  Look at my quick response.  For the record, I'm in customer service, so bad service infuriates me.

If you want to join in on the happiness project, check out Leigh!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I heart facebook, too...and as for the customer service, I'd be INFURIATED! Overbooked??! No.flippin.way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love facebook too. I waste way too much time on it. My favorite part is photo sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy FB also. You're not alone, You're probably just in the minority of people admitting it. haha

    Visiting from Leigh's Linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Fail on the hotel front for sure. next time we will be in our ol stomping grounds where overbooked hotels rooms will have NO impact on our right to rock! looking forward to the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Technology does have the ability to bring a lot of unexpected happiness!

    ReplyDelete

YIPEE! You decided to comment on me!