Tuesday, July 14, 2009

10 Things Tuesday - july 14


  1. that the home internet was the providers problem not our computer - so my hubby is able to surf ultra fast without the cost of fixing the computer
  2. a weekend without the kiddos to spend with my hubby, even if we don't know what we want to do yet
  3. that all my boys are healthy - except for Nathaniels foot
  4. super soakers - they make the best water fights
  5. a nice clean sidewalk and house, now that my loving hubby pressure washed it
  6. cheesecake
  7. the late summer flowers starting to bloom
  8. school starting in 42 days
  9. a great time without fights at the waterpark
  10. all the wonderful birthday wishes from my friends and family

These are the 10 things I am grateful for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

YIPEE! You decided to comment on me!