Monday, July 20, 2009

10 Things Tuesday - July 21

This week I want to talk about health and how quickly we forget it when we have it. I have friend whose family is going through some rough health issues right now. It reminds me of how lucky we are when we are healthy and able to do the things we want to do. One would think that with a son with a heart defect, I would be grateful daily. But as the days move together, and he is doing good, I forget. So today I am grateful for


  • Bradley's Heart - a miracle in and of itself.
  • John's health - he has an incredible immune system and amazingly doesn't have any of the diseases that are so prominent within his family.
  • Tyler's health - my strong full throttle child
  • Nathaniel's health - this boy never slows down
  • that the twins only missed 5 days of school last year - combined
  • my own health - even with problems of the past, I am in good health overall
  • that at the moment, we are not subject to the germs of daycare
  • that my family is not filled with history of cancers and such
  • that my children aren't hurt more often in the crazy things boys do. (no stitches so far :)
  • that I am able to help those around me when they are not able to help themselves or too busy helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YIPEE! You decided to comment on me!