1. I would love to have dinner with my father's grandmother "Nana." I met her as an infant, but have no recollection of her. From the stories I hear, I would love to have known her. Plus she was also a Mother of identical twins, not to mention 3 others. I would love to know how she did it.
2. I would like to have dinner with my grandfather again. I would love to pick my "Papa"s brain and learn how to make bread like he did, or his special seasoning for popcorn that I cannot replicate. He was watching cooking shows long before they became popular.
3. Paula Deen ranks right on up there. Now that woman can cook. Her strength and determination through tough times got her where she is today and we could all learn a little from that. (plus a few cooking tips too!)
4. My husbands grandfather. What I wouldn't give for another dinner with "Pop-Pop" stealing my bread right after it's buttered. I would love for him to meet my youngest son Bradley. I think they would be such a pair.
5. And last but surely NOT least, I also enjoy a nice quiet dinner with just my husband! (no one said I had to have dinner with all five at once).