- there are shoes on our feet, a roof over our heads, and food in the fridge
- the sound of laughter errupting at dinner when Bradley does something "JUST LIKE DADDY"
- swim lessons, and a pool to practice in
- getting 2 strawberries before the rabbits did
- plenty of squash, cucumber and green beans in the garden
- sunshine, with a side of rain
- the patience to potty train
- the moments of peace when no one is fighting
- a chance to go somewhere new this week
- 7 happy healthy years with our terrific twins
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
10 Things Tuesday - July 5
If you haven't been following, I've started posting 10 things every Tuesday that I am thankful for, as a reminder to us all. This week - one of our busiest of the year with work and multiple birthdays, is a week to not sweat the small stuff. Instead it's time to be thankful for the small things.
Labels: 10 things