Monday, January 4, 2010

Can you read the writing on the walls?

When we found out we were preggo with our singleton we were so excited that we were going to be able to decorate a whole room for him.  With the twins we were living in a rental with wood panelled walls in each room, so we weren't quite as lucky.

We put a lot of work into Little Man's room.  And it is was perfect.  Now there is new writing on the walls.


Can you read it?  I think it says - "I'll pee in my clothes if I want to!"


8 comments:

  1. Oh the added decorations...we just re-painted all the kids rooms...so I'm hoping that they are all past that stage now..or else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I invest in washable crayons and magic erasers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I'm dying!!!! That's definitely a way for him to send you a strong message about who's really in charge, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love washable crayons here too. Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! That's funny!! Must be what my little girl has been trying to tell me lately!

    ReplyDelete

YIPEE! You decided to comment on me!