- Maybe it was the kid who had to do his first ever book report, and then turned his book back into the library on Friday
- Maybe it was facilitating 2 book reports over the weekend
- Maybe it was the fact that these reports were actually projects that took hours upon hours
- Maybe it’s that little man is not quite potty trained, and refuses to let anyone put his pants back on other than me, causing numerous interruptions.
- Maybe it's that it has been too fricking cold for too long. I did not chose to live in the south so I could wake up to 16 degree weather every day for 12 days straight. I hate the cold!
- Maybe it’s the after Christmas blues.
- Maybe it's that work has been kinda nutty.
- Maybe it’s this AWFUL toothache I have and can’t get grips on and am waiting for money to come in so I can go to the dentist.
And writing all this makes me want to crawl back in bed. I don’t know. I know a lot of you have it worse off than me – but I needed a day to rest and a day to vent and I’ll be better tomorrow. I hope!
Just because you're miserable doesn't mean you can't enjoy your life. ~Annette Goodheart