Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday - ehhhh

It's Wednesday and I need to get a few things off my chest. 

For all those who want to know - physically it is easier to have twins than to have a singleton.  At least in my case.  Really, two five pound babies were much easier to push out than one over nine pound baby.  And what that one nine pounder did to my body.  Forget stretch marks-

When I first went to the fancy digestive doctor about a year ago - he looked at me and said
"You do realize that after having a nine pound child you are going to have problems.  You are going to have hemrrohoids."

Great I thought.  A year later I'm back at the same doctor. Again the same jokes.  Again my 9 pounder caused my issues, only now I'm on all these fantastic drugs for 2 weeks to solve my issues (which you don't want the details of).

So excuse me if I'm a little cranky.

On to you jerks who invented this latest spyware/malware/virus crap that is disguised as a antivirus program.  You are on my nerves.  Don't you have anything better to do?  I have now fixed two computers (one at work and one at home) due to your crap.  It is not in my job description and apparently you need a job.  If you can create that crap- I'm sure you'd make better money at some tech place fixing computers.

Lastly, winter I've had enough.  I'm ready for spring.

6 comments:

  1. Oh how the intestinal tract never is the same after kids!

    And I never understood why when people are smart enough to make up some crazy virus for computers...why can't it be used for something good and helpful instead of destruction? Wasted talent awarded to freaky losers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally ready for spring too. Pronto!

    I hate that people have nothing better to do than infect other people's computers. Its dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on winter...I am ready for summer, like yesterday!! Hope your day gets better...keep your head up!

    ~WM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a 9 pounder too, and I don't have hemmorroids! Actually my 8 pounder was harder to push out and I had a harder recovery after him than with my 9 pounder. I guess everyone's body is just different-but I find it weird that your doc said that!

    Oh, visiting from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from SITS and wishing you a Happt Thursday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 2 year old was 9.5 and man oh man did she do a number on me!!!! The Dr actually said, "Oh No" when he went to sew me up!

    So I hear you on the roids. Yuck!

    Plus it was 8 weeks until I stopped sitting on ice.There is a future post in there somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

YIPEE! You decided to comment on me!