Happy 101 was given to me by the gracious Emma at Toddler Awesome - by the amazing Shandal at My Life in 3D, and by the dedicated Working Mommy at Lessons Learned
cranky earlier in the week - I should really follow these rules. First I have to list 10 things that make me happy. Just me? Ok just me.
10. Summer - or warmth, it doesn't actually have to be summer - above 70 degrees makes me happy.
9. Watching flowers grow and bloom.
8. Sleeping in
7. Godiva Chocolate
6. Watching someone learn something new
5. Singing out loud in the car by myself
4. reading a good book
3. not having a to do list
2. Spending one on one time with my hubby
1. Hearing the sound of laughter from my boys cascading though my house.
And now for the 10 people who I am passing this on to (because I'm following the rules today)! There are some newbies I've found lately - I wanted to share with - so be sure to check them out.