Friday, October 2, 2009

awarded

So Mrs. Fish was given a few awards the other day and she being the stellar woman that she is chose to share them with all her followers.

Well I'm a little shy and new at this, so I didn't take the award. I really think there are some great blogs out there and that they deserve the award a lot more than I do. I just starting writing to capture all the moments I can before my children grow up and I forget them all. By chance I found some great groups to join and awesome blogs to read.

Then Mrs. Fish stopped by here yesterday and shocked the shark out of me and said I needed to come take my award. So being a good girl and doing as I'm told. I am humbly accepting the lovely blog award.

Now I have to pass it on to 15 blogs that I have found and think are awesome and deserving - so here goes in no particular order.

















So Ladies come take your awards and then pass them along - everyone else, please go check out Mrs. Fish and the rest of these great blogs!

14 comments:

  1. wow!!!! Thanks! I'm so new to this whole award thing! I was just writing to keep my family up to date on the whole cancer/TGA issue and to share the pictures that I like to think i can take. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your award. i will check out your award recipients. have a wonderful weekend and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! AND congrats on your award, that's awesome. I am sure you totally do deserve it. That is the great thing about blogging, discovering and recognizing other voices that touch our hearts and lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award and thank you for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thankyou so much, I didnt think I was deserving of an award :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award! You totally deserve it, your blog is great. Thanks for following me, I can't wait to read more about the things you're capturing here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award. You deserve. Don't be to shy to accept an award. You have a 45 min commute, good for you! Isn't it relaxing to be able to just drive, clear your thoughts and not worry about anything. I have a 2hr commute 1 way, yup you heard it. Sometimes I get lost in the drive and won't even notice the radio is off. I think there is something said about a long commute. IDK, I'm so use to it I don't let traffic even bother me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, thank you!! You just made my day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award! I really enjoy your blog and I'm happy to see others enjoy it as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a girl takes her awards when they're given and thanks for giving the award to someone else - i have enough and i'd rather see a newer blogger be rewarded b/c it brings more traffic to their spot and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the awards and you should never be shy about taking them. People want you to know they enjoy your space in blogging world.

    ReplyDelete

YIPEE! You decided to comment on me!