I hate this stage, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.
Two year olds are for people with more patience than I. Two year olds turn into three year olds and it gets worse.
Bradley has got the 2 year old bit down.
- flailing on the floor CHECK
- screaming at top of lungs CHECK
- throwing things CHECK
- ignoring parents CHECK
- telling everyone "no" CHECK
- telling everyone what to do (in very short words) CHECK
- answering to his name with "what?" CHECK
- chasing Daddy through the house because we are mad at him and want him to see the stomping of the feet while saying "no" DOUBLE CHECK
It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams