Friday, November 6, 2009

I was funny on the freak show

Did you know I was funny?  So funny that I won a little prize for being the funniest?  Those very near and dear to my heart know that I'm funny.  Not like my son who is a stand up comic, more in a silly sarcastic way. 

This doesn't make a lot of sense does it - well if you want something to make sense you are in the wrong place.  So go over to Leigh's place for Freak Show Friday and see what real humor is all about.  You may even see me - or someone funnier than me.

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SITS. My brother just had twin girls to add to his older son. What a handful. I know because my brother was a twin added to two older siblings.

    People think I'm funny too, but I just blog about what my kids do. They are the hysterical ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Freak Show Funny! I can't do those captions for some reason. Never able to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading on over to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! congrats on your award the funniest person!!! and thank you for stopping by on my blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are, indeed, very funny! Congrats on the award and I hope you're having a good weekend, baby.

    Um, sorry for calling you "baby". I'm Southern...it's what we do! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

YIPEE! You decided to comment on me!